Botanica at Key Colony IV – Post-Tension and Concrete Repairs
Scope of work included structural engineering services for the restoration and repair of 43 damaged post tensioning cables and adjacent concrete of the Botanica Condominium at Key Colony IV, located in Key Biscayne, Florida.
Services include the following:
- On-site evaluation of existing conditions and deterioration
- Structural analysis and design and preparation of concrete and post-tensioning repair and restoration specifications
- Coordination with Village of Key Biscayne Building Department and Municipal Inspector.
- Review of shop drawings and structural submittals, including steel, material specs, post-tensioning and shoring plans.
- Threshold inspections during the entire construction process, including site observation, maintenance of inspection log and preparation of written reports
2009 – 2010
Mr. Juan Lopez