Macy’s Dadeland Mall – Structural Repairs
Macy’s department store, located at Dadeland Mall includes the main store structure and adjacent 6-story parking garage. Scope of work includes the structural repair and restoration of specific items in response to deficiencies noted in 40-year recertification report. Areas of work included concrete, steel and waterproofing repairs.
Services include the following:
- On-site evaluation of existing conditions and deterioration.
- Preparation of repair specifications for concrete repairs, structural steel repairs, precast elements, waterproofing, sealing and painting.
- Coordination with the Owner reps, Contractor, Miami Dade County Building Department and Municipal inspector.
- Review of shop drawings and structural submittals, and material specs. Review and inspection of shoring and re-shoring plans.
- Special inspections during the construction process, including site observations, maintenance of inspection log and preparation of written reports
2013 – present
LC Construction, LLC
Mr. Daniel Canelo