Coral Gate East Condominium – Structural Repairs
Coral Gate East Condominium is a 5-story, 321-unit residential condominium located in Miami Gardens, Florida. USSi was originally retained to provide the site observations and report for the structural portion of the 40YR recertification. Upon completion of the report, the Association retained the services of USSi to provide the contract documents addressing the structural deficiencies.
Services include the following:
- On-site evaluation of existing conditions.
- 40-year re-certification for Structural items.
- Preparation of repair specifications for concrete repairs, stucco, aluminum and steel railings.
- Preparation of bid package, pre-bid meeting, and review of bid submittals.
- Coordination with the Owner, Contractor, Miami-Dade County Building Department and Municipal Inspector.
- Special inspections during the construction process, including site observations, maintenance of inspection log and preparation of written reports.
Low Rise Condominium
2013 – present
Juan Salinas, RA
Mr. Juan Salinas