Coral Gables Congregational Church – Bell Tower Restoration
U.S. Structures provided structural engineering services for the restoration and repairs of the existing Bell Tower for the Coral Gables Congregational Church located in Coral Gables, Florida.
Services included the following:
- On-site evaluation of existing conditions and deterioration.
- Structural analysis and design.
- Preparation of concrete repair and restoration specifications.
- Preparation of structural drawings and calculations.
- Coordination with City of Coral Gables Building Department and Municipal Inspector.
- Coordination and consultation with Architect and Historical department.
- Review of shop drawings and structural submittals, including steel, material specs, steel rails and pre-cast items.
- Review and inspection of shoring and re-shoring plans.
- Threshold inspections during the entire construction process, including site observations, maintenance of inspection log and preparation of written reports.
RED Design Group
Mr. Eduardo Muhiña